Our Success comes from adding the right "ingredients", which are amazing people who foster an environment of collaboration and fun.
Come and see why people all over the world are drawn to The Cheesecake Factory.
View AllCorporate Jobs
My Favorite thing is...
Fresh Fruit daily… I can grab a healthy snack!
Surprise Treats on Wednesdays… Yummy!
Friday Bagels… Always a great assortment!
Monthly Employee Cake Sale… Family & Friends love it!
Random Casual Day… Keep sneakers ready at all times!
Fountain Drink Machines… Keeps me refreshed!
On-site Discounted Massages… Ahhhhhh!
Birthday, Anniversary & Holiday Celebrations… Party Time!
- Total of 189 Restaurant locations: 177 "The Cheesecake Factory", 11 "Grand Lux Cafe", "RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen"
- Revenue growth: In the last 10 years, we have grown from $1 billion to $2 billion in revenue, doubling in size.
- We had 41 restaurants in 2000, 110 restaurants in 2005, and currently have over 185
- Over the last 10 years our staff members have grown from 22,000 to more than 35,000
- We are expanding globally, with seven locations open in the Middle East and one open in Latin America under a license agreement
- First restaurant opened in 1978
- Two bakery facilities: Calabasas, CA and Rocky Mount, NC
- David Overton: Founder, Chairman, and CEO
- Staff Members: 35,500 total, 300+ in the corporate offices
- Calabasas Corporate Support Center: 88,000-square-foot building and bakery
- IPO in 1992, stock symbol: CAKE
- Global Iconic Brand; Middle East, Latin America & Asia
To review and download The Cheesecake Factory FACT sheet
We have many exciting new career opportunities as we continue on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand!
The Cheesecake Factory is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify