People, Our Greatest Resource!
Our benefits demonstrate our commitment to our people.
With our comprehensive program you will be able to take care of your health needs, plan for retirement and build the right balance in your work and personal life; our benefits will provide you with the options you and your family need. The following benefits are available upon meeting eligibility requirements. Eligibility requirements vary by position. Not all benefits are available to all Staff Members.
Vacation - Eligible Staff Members accrue two weeks of vacation each year during your first four years of employment, and three weeks of vacation per year starting your fifth year.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and
Health Savings Account (HSA)
You may elect to participate in a healthcare or dependent care FSA. If you elect the select HDHP medical plan you may participate in the HSA which includes a company contribution.
Click here for Restaurant Hourly Staff Benefits.
Medical - For you and your eligible dependents
Four options are offered through Aetna
- Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO)
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Select High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with a Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Core High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
Dental - For you and your eligible dependents
Three options are offered through Aetna
- Aetna Dental Maintenance Organization (DMO)
- Aetna Basic Dental (PPO)
- Aetna Options Dental (PPO)
Vision - For you and your eligible dependents
- Voluntary Vision is an enhanced plan paid for by the staff member
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Provided Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Supplemental, Staff Member-paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Supplemental, Staff Member-paid STD and LTD Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Staff-funded Hardship Emergency Lifeline Program (HELP fund)
- Voluntary Programs for Accident Coverage, Critical Illness, and Prepaid Legal Plan.